Dear Friends of SrrTrains,
The SrrTrains project has been an attempt to learn about the basics of Web3D multiuser scenes. Additionally we elaborated a few ideas, which could be related to standards for MU capable VR/AR systems.
Thank you for all your good wishes during the last 7 years.
The project clean up comprised following topics:
- error in the demo layout: the windmill had turned the wrong direction
- removed historic information about DIGITS from concepts/src/
- explained „Basic Initialization“ in the Concepts‘ Descriptions
- updated the project data base (PDB SRR) – generated .pdf files
- some small editorial changes
Find more information at https://letztersein.wordpress.com/srrtrains-v0-01/
Btw: Currently they’re encountering severe troubles at sourceforge.net. Hence I have already updated the SVN repository, but the freshest .zip files are not yet available.